Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call and we will be happy to help resolve the problem.
Of course, please email us to set up an appointment at email@example.com.
- Do not submerge any cutting board in water
- You can rinse your cutting board with soap and water
- Let it dry before applying food safe oil
- There are many applications you can use for cutting board care (mineral, beeswax, and mixed)
- Do not use olive oil or coconut oil
- Do no place your board in the dishwasher
- You may re-sand and smooth your board
- Try to care for you board as often as you use it